Sunday, July 06, 2008

The Sixth of July


AAhhhhhhhhhhhh the Fourth of July+2. I am a little late, but as you can see my blog got a makeover, thanks to Calliope. Click on her button below---she does wonderful work, and quickly, too!






I don't have a photo yet, but this morning, Clint and Aimee had one of these:

but in the boy flavor. This cutie is Taylor and she is loved by knitters and non-knitters alike. Clint and Aimee have Jackson James, who will also be loved by knitters and non-knitters alike. I don't have a photo of him yet but will post the real thing as soon as I get one, probably sometime tonight. Everything went fine, in fact, rather quickly. They didn't expect him until the 22nd or later, but the heat adds an extra stressor and I guess a lot of women deliver a bit early during the heat of the summer. When it is 115 outside, it is no fun being pregnant.

I am still in Show Low and will be heading home day after tomorrow, Tuesday. Back into physical therapy Wednesday, and knitting at Papa San on Sunday. Hope to see you there!

No comments: