Friday, March 25, 2011

Cat's Gift Kitting Retreat

I am waiting at the Burbank airport for my flight. I leave at 2 for San Francisco, change planes then on to Seattle. I spend the night there, and Saturday it's over to Bainbridge Island to visit Churchmouse Yarns and Tea. Just possibly the best yarn shop in the world! That afternoon I crawl up the coast from Seattle, visiting Great Yarns in Everett and Wildfibers in Mt. Vernon. Sunday morning, it's the ferry from Anacortes over to Friday Harbor on San Juan Island for a week of gift knitting with Cat Bordhi. I know that I still haven't finished by cruise postings, but I will later. I will try to be diligent at blogging as it happens on this trip. The retreat is Monday through Friday. I return to Seattle Friday and flly back to Burbank Saturday. Come join me on this adventure!

No comments: