Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blogstipation

It has been a long time since I last blogged. The holidays are rapidly approaching, they will definitely suck this year, so I decided it was time to tell of my knitting cruise this past summer. Something that was positive, fun, and completely knitting infused that will take my mind off of why these holidays this year will be really hard for me. So keep watching, because Ringo the Party Monkey will take you to the Lands of the Baltic Sea. You will see yummy yarn, new friends, and lots of knitting. Ringo is holding the toe of my Rare Gem toe-up Monkey sock that was cast on when we pushed away from the gate at LAX on British Airways.Some of you voted for the pattern and the colorway. Keep watching! Copenhagen comes next!
(more obligatory Monkey photos to come too)

No comments: