Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day is here!




Ahh, a 3 day weekend!  Today we cleaned house, now it is time to get a new post out.  And I have some photos of finished objects too!

The top photo is my finished Leyburns in Roctober, finally ready to wear1

The next photo
is a snippet of my Froggin Personal Footprints I started at Sock Camp. They are Cat Bordhi's newest pattern, so I can only show a snippet of the sock but not the whole sock because I am sworn to secrecy until her book comes out!  Their fit is superb and easy, also a fast knit, you must get her new book!  T

This Moderne Baby Blanket from Mason Dixon Knitting belongs to Mr. Ozzie Ortiz.  It will be gifted next weekend.  I will get a photo with him modeling his blanket next weekend!  It is knitted from Lion Brand Cotton Ease and I think it will serve him well!     Until next weekend, happy knitting!

No comments: